Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Photoshoots are underway!

After a heartwarming meeting of the models and photographer a few weeks ago, the photo shoots are now underway!  There is great synergy amongst the group members and this calendar promises to be a huge success!

I had my shoot a few weeks ago and what a blast!  The weather was still warm and we decided that since being around water gave me strength and a feeling of peace during my chemo treatments, we would shoot my photos in the water.  It was on a cool September day but warm enough to pull it off.  Some are in my "speedo" and some... well, we'll leave you in a bit of suspense...
We also did some shots of me with my mountain bike since riding was once an activity that helped to define who I was.  Athletics in general have always been a big part of my life and I look forward to getting back to it.  I can't wait to see the photos once Jen has done her editing.

To all the Models - please post some comments about your photo shoots so we can all get a glimpse of what your photos might be like.

Keep us posted!

Julie

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a day! We have just finished my photoshoot.With the help of Lyz who done a wonderful job with make up, a special friend Tiana who came by to help with my dog Zoey and of course the best photgraher ever Jen, the shoot was a breeze. Zoey has been a great companion to me during my cancer battle, she was always there to give me that special lick whenever needed.So, with that in mind, some of my shots included her.Another thing I learned about myself in the past year is that I actually have a green thumb.It feels amazing to watch something grow, it gives you a feeling of accomplishment.Can't wait to see the shots.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great time Claudia and I hope my green wellies came in handy... ;-)

    One week of radiation done and 4 more to go. It's going by fast but I do find that I am exhausted now. Partly the travelling, partly the radiation itself and mostly my son keeping me up at night teething! Yikes!

    Can't wait to see the proofs from the shoot!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete